Monday, May 24, 2010

Canoodling.

Happy Monday!

The weather out here has been fickle, especially for middle May. Usually our boots are in hibernation for the summer by now and the house is littered with flip-flops. We have had to slip those boots on a few times in the past week due to rain and mud and digging around in the garden. Despite the cold...

...we started puttin' some of these guys in the planter boxes.

We used tiny little Minna fingers to dig perfectly sized holes for lil' flower seeds.

Then today we got to pick a few of these from the lemon hedge. They smell SO good.

I feel the motivation welling up inside after these trysts with spade and soil. Who knows where it will go with my track record in the gardening department but I really want to get to the nursery tomorrow. More tomatoes are a must.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a date with some pretty colors and a paintbrush...

...oh yeah, in my lounge pants no less.


1 comment: