Monday, May 17, 2010

Check In...

Happy Monday!

Let's see... what little projects have been going on out here?

I have been trying to busy myself with things other than taking too many pictures. Instead, I have been sewing a bit- baby gifts need to be sent off! More on those when I have the camera again.

Plus, I have been busily sorting through the zillion pictures I already have. I have some printing and framing to do as well as a few photo books to put together. One very special book is top o'the list, my lil' sister's bridal shower memory book! Guess I should get that done before they are married and celebrating their first anniversary right?

I usually use Snapfish, Winkflash or Shutterfly to print but I think I want to branch out a little and see what else is out there. What photo processing site do you like? Do they create a nice book? I would love to know.

I gotta go play with my pictures now.
(And maybe fold some clothes. Maybe.)

Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment