Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holidays Are Like Wednesdays.

Wednesdays around here are funny, and busy.

I always feel like I should be crossing items off the to-do list left and right at this point, but it seems I am always adding more instead.

That is how the holidays are too. Especially this year because I want to make as much gift goodness as possible. I am kind of behind. Not in panic-behind-mode yet though. Yet.

I will be able to cross a few things of my list today. Yes!

While these three were putting their heads together and poking around outside with Dad,

I was inside putting stuff together of my own. It was fun. I was gettin' down and creative with old calendars (almost old, it is December), magazines, cool kid art and shoe boxes. I am two spiral bindings away from having a couple of journals for my boys.

I am going to sneak some special drawings in each book for them to find as they go along. I am going to package the books with some "grown-up" pens, pencils and good erasers too.

I think they will kinda dig 'em.

I hope so anyway.

*Steal Sully's skateboard calendar- check!
*Cut up shoe boxes-check!
*Compile journal guts- check!


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment