Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Favors.

We are getting ready for a fun day today!

I spent some time with my new sewing machine (tee-hee) making some little party favor bags for Sully's skate park birthday celebration.

They were so easy and a good way to get acquainted with my Viking. I basically just stitched up 10 tiny pillow cases and tacked a little tie (that I didn't bother to hem) on the back to gather and tie them shut.

Like I said, easy, even for me.

I had some help from Minna tucking itsy-bitsy skateboards and treats inside. As always I don't
know what I would do without those eager toddler hands to help me throughout the day. :)

Anyway, I hope these favor bags are used for other things by our young guests after they skate their hearts out and take their goodies home.

Check back tomorrow for all the skating, biking, root beer floatin', party goodness.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment