Friday, December 18, 2009

X-mas Card Cutting Room Floor.

Our holiday photo postcards are officially in the hands of the mail carrier.

We didn't send many this year. I think I probably took 100x more photos than we actually sent. I tell ya, photographing 3 children is a challenge to say the least. But oh so fun and hilarious!

I dragged the kids out a couple of weeks ago dressed in the few articles of red clothing we have in our drawers. They climbed a little and scrambled around in the hay and the grass. I tried to get them to "smile here" and "look over there" and "hug each other!" That one wasn't even met with too many grumbles. Ahhh, Christmas spirit.

Here are some fun or funny shots that probably capture my kids spirit better than the final cut.

We are sending these ones to you, right now!



HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS
AND WE WISH FOR YOU AN EXCITING NEW YEAR!

LOVE,
Natalie, Jeff, Sully, Colyer'n Minna

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment