Friday, August 6, 2010

This Moment.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Blake Soule (SouleMama)



Sorry to those of you that are just wiggling in your seats waiting for a teardroppin' update. I have so many pictures and so much progress to share yet I haven't managed to organize it all. It looks so good. I love it. I will sometime soon share it all with you.

Until then, enjoy your weekend and check back because I am photographing my baby sister's wedding tomorrow. Yay, nuptials! I am so excited and happy for them. We are going to be legal and official in calling Chase, UNCLE CHASE finally!

We just can't wait to dress up in our handmade bridesmaid and flower girls dresses. The boys have handmade ties even!

Gonna be a wonderful weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment