Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wings Over Two Rock.

So here is a glimpse into the most beloved hobby amongst the boys around here.

Remote Control Vehicles!  

Personally I don't get it. I love watching and supporting, but I am constantly terrified that these beautiful planes, cars and boats that have been so lovingly hand crafted (I am talking HOURS of work) are gonna crash and burn before my eyes. It seems to be a lot of time in production and very little in the air or sea. 

Here is the latest model plane with my (ahem) little Kodak EasyShare camera strapped to the wing with foam and tape. This was the 4th try I believe. They will have to do another flight when the grass is a little greener and when we have more cows hanging around. 

(Don't feel bad if you don't watch all of it. It makes me dizzy:)

      

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! Jamil used to do the same thing with his helicopters. I think I saw the the creek we lost the kids in that one day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Clever JT. The kids must have loved that.

    ReplyDelete