Friday, September 11, 2009

Rested.

We are rested. 
The tears caused by leaving the houseboat
 and the rest of the family behind have been wiped away. 

Now there are the memories...

and the pictures.

The kids have grown so much over the past year and they have more fun together with each passing trip. Lots of laughs, and gettin' in trouble. We had buckets, shells, wet swim suits and muddy orange foot prints scattered EVERYWHERE.

Minna and I did lots of toddling, nursing in the shade and knitting. (I wasn't the only knitter in the heat either.) I even finished a project. More on that later.

There were little boys with newly acquired wake boarding skills that rivaled the bigger boys. 

As if there weren't enough hilarity amongst the group, we added the crazy contraption below to the mix. That thing was fodder for many laughs...

...and heart-attacks.

We got one spectacular sunset that my camera could not quite capture.

But I sure tried.

'Til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh! the air chair! I missed you so. Can't wait to hear all about the trip.

    ReplyDelete