Monday, September 14, 2009

Back In The Loop.

No matter what, after a trip we always come home to empty cupboards. So I plan some meals and start a new to-do list. I slowly try to get things back to our standard routine. I don't know if you can truly have a routine with 3 littles and a husband with an odd work schedule, but we do our best.

I needed to try and fill our cupboards and pick up a few odds and ends that our little home office lacked. So, list in hand, off we went...

2 hours later, I am home, minus two of the most important items! It is not a quick trip into town either. 

Don't worry yourselves though. At least I came home with these neat old embroidery hoops I found at Summer Cottage Antiques. That place always gets me sidetracked. (Darn you neat little sewing baubles!)

Oh well, the busy work in the office can wait anyway.

Hope your week is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment