Thursday, February 10, 2011

Most Improved.

Keepin' it light and quick today!

Remember these from last Valentine's? I tried so very hard to crochet tiny hearts. My fingers hurt. My eyes hurt. Then my pride hurt because these were the closest I got to a heart shape.

This year was another story. I found this pattern and they come out perfect each time. No pain or suffering involved. Just fun.

I have to figure out what to do with them now. Any ideas? I have about 30 hearts hanging around. I've been mostly lining 'em up and taking pictures of them and fussing with them here and there and taking some more pictures of them. I have a few hanging from the fridge, but what you see here is basically all the action they are getting.

All I know is that I definitely deserve "most improved" in the crocheting useless bobbles department. They actually look like hearts!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment