Friday, February 4, 2011

This Moment-The Game Of Catch Up.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Soule (Soule Mama)

**************************************************************************

I am going to continue to post special moments each Friday like they do over at Soule Mama, but for the next few Fridays I am going to be catching up on all the memorable moments that I didn't get to share over the past few months. This may result in never being caught up because it's not like I can put the present good times on hold now can I? I guess I will just pick a few from our first months here and resume real time play in a couple of weeks. It's a nice ritual no matter when the photos were taken right?

Check back if you want because I am just gonna jump right in and start playing "wordless weekends" again starting tomorrow.

Have I mentioned how fun it is to be back? Sorry, just can't contain myself.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment