Friday, July 23, 2010

This Moment.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Soule (SouleMama)


My computer has been a little lazy so I haven't spent much time with it this week. We had lots going on out here though. There will be plenty to share next week; teardrop progression, time with some cool kids, (my how they are growing before our eyes) and some family portraits which we are taking tonight. I may even appear in some of them with a homemade skirt! Imagine that.

Have a wonderful weekend and cross your fingers that next week we will have some difinitive news on the job front- one way or the other, we are ready.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment