Friday, June 22, 2012

This Weekend Moment. (Or Is It?)



{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Soule (SouleMama)


I have so many things to share about our Summer but I forget to post because I keep thinking it's the weekend. I usually don't post much on weekends except photos sometimes. Then I get mad at myself for not posting during all these perfectly good weekdays. Then I realize why I keep thinking it's a weekend day. Because we are sleeping in, hangin' at home and not rushing around doing stuff. So basically, living everyday like it is the weekend. 


That is not a bad problem to have.

Happy Friday and happy weekend to you! 

Hope it lasts all week.


1 comment:

  1. If it weren't for church on Sunday coming around every week, I would never know what day it is! All-week weekends sounds pretty nice to me! :)

    ReplyDelete