Monday, June 11, 2012

Tess Times Two.

Today begins a few posts worth of finished projects. A couple were started almost two years ago. The rest are recent. I have been crocheting a lot, posting here less, but I still want to show you some thangs, here goes...


Here is me trying to get a picture of me in my Tess.
I refuse to ask Jeff to take pictures of me in stuff.
I can never look normal because he has me laughing too hard.

This is what we get instead.
I actually really like it on.

Warm! Soft!


Now, here is Minna in it.
(I know.)


I almost stopped when it was her size
 but I was determined to finish the project as I intended it to be.
Glad I did because I got to make another that was so very "Minna".


(I know.)


When she wears mine, there is a huge knot in the back.
Hers is perfect and tidy and just right for her little back.


She really likes it and packs it around with her.

Both were satisfying projects.

I still want to make a granny square poncho or something. 
I feel like it wouldn't be too daunting if I made a Minna-sized one.

Everything is good Minna-size, ya know?

Happy Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm going to have to check out that pattern....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love, love it. The work up, wear and look. Love it all. Highly recommend. :)

      Delete