Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stoppin' By...

...to say hello!

And show you the last picture of my tulips. They were pruned yesterday.

And tell you that Sully is going to sell his neat stuff at market this Saturday.

And that I am dying to show you the fish we caught.

And tell you that we have 15 days til' we go see my lovely sis-n-law get married.

Then a week after that we get to see all our peeps in California!

And say that I still need to show you the favors we made for Minna's party.

And let you know I got a hair cut after watching it go all rogue for a year.

And mention that Jeff is out back building a CHICKEN COOP for me!
(Well not for me, exactly.)

And, lastly, this is my 500th post! Can you even believe it?

Hope you are having a great week so far!

You ready for July?



No comments:

Post a Comment