Friday, September 10, 2010

This Moment.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Soule (SouleMama)



Today we said goodbye to our sweet school and all the wonderful people within it. Not easy, but I have to say that I felt hopeful. I really feel that we will be back someday to be a part of that great little learning community again. I just know we will.

Enough of the sads, we have to get down to the business of packing! Not for the move but for a week on the water! Oh, how we really need that right now. I will stop in tomorrow on what will be my last "wordless weekend" post from California! I may need to mark the occasion with some words which discounts the silly wordless-ness thing doesn't it? Heck, I am moving away. I think breaking the rules is allowed. :)

Happy Friday and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment