Monday, January 11, 2010

Startin' The Week Off Right...

Note-As for this weekends wordless posts, (and I am sure I am the only one that cares) I just wanted to say that I realize Mr. C is wearing the same shirt in 4 out of the six posts. I am noting this because I am adamant about only posting shots of what went on out here on their respective days. No cheating! I promise I didn't cheat, Colyer just wore the same shirt all weekend. But I am happy to report that he did go to school with a different (and clean) shirt today.

Now, with that out of the way, look at my new sketch/idea/list/measurement-jotting notebooks!

I made them from my sewing machine box. I really wanted a spiral binding like this but the local chain office-print shop always gives me a hard time about that and wants to charge me extra for a prep fee. (Twice as much!)

This time I took matters into my own hands and punched holes, got tiny binder rings and bound it myself. Not bad. I still prefer a spiral and wonder if I could find a machine for our craft table and do it myself. Ya think? I will have to look into that.

I am off to enjoy the rest of Monday but here is another hint at what we are doing. Anyone catching on or found us out yet? (Well, that doesn't know already:)

There may be a tiny embroidered wall hanging for someone that guesses correct-lyyyy...

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Wait! I know the answer but I really realllly want a tiny embroidered wall hangy thingy!

    HALL WAY IN THE NEW HOUSE

    there I said it... now we just wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win my tried and true friend! Want a small wall hanging for your new cute play area? Well, you are gettin' one:)

    ReplyDelete