Monday, September 12, 2011

A Little Face For The Name.

After the sadness and remembrances of this weekend, I think some talk of a new baby and the excitement of birth is in order, yes?

One of my longest, long-time friends had her first baby this month. What a loved and deeply wanted baby she is.

I got to meet her (still in mama's tummy) when we went to California this summer. I just love seeing my friends as lovely, happy pregnant gals.

Along with a little outfit and a sweet toy, handmade by one of my new friends, I made her a little scrappy garland. Unicorns on the back and her name embroidered on the front.

There she is!

(Thanks for sending along a photo guys! Can't wait to photograph her in person one day.)

And here is her garland.

Welcome Pesenti!
So very excited that you are here.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful babe. Nothing's quite so sweet at a new little one.

    ReplyDelete