Friday, March 5, 2010

That Was Fun and "This Moment..."

I had some spare time to fold and organize in our craft/office today.

I am slowly accumulating a fabric stash and I am now fully aware of the joy that fabric brings. I am on my way to joining the huge population of textile addicts.

And because I always love to see how people live and organize their rooms, especially sewing rooms or studios, I am going to show you mine next week. I am finally feeling like things are put away out here and I am ready to give a tour of a few of the rooms. Maybe there will be a few "before and afters"...

Also for next week, I am going to start playing along with SouleMama on Fridays and post a special moment captured during the week that tugs at my heart and has to be remembered for always. I feel it ties in nicely with my wordless weekends so here is my first with few words, just to kick things off...

I turned around to find that my girl had lugged her little chair in from down the hall to make a perfect table for herself out of a half collapsed ironing board. She was busy talking softly and organizing some clothespins in her jammies. Oh that sweet little voice under that warm sun...

You have any moments like that this week? Hope so.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Minna is so sweet! I am so glad that I am her Grammie!

    ReplyDelete