Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back To Business...

Happy Tuesday!

I actually uploaded this picture late, late last night. I sat down to write a lil' something up for a Monday post but was interrupted by a sweet, sleepy little girl wanting to nurse. Turns out this big girl was also sleepy and never made it back to the computer.

Anyway, back to business. No more Happy Birthday partying or cake eating, (Happy Birthday J!) and it's time to stop ignoring laundry to play with Dad while he was home this weekend.

Now it is time to talk shop. What is this below you ask?

It's the staging area and props I used for some picture taking I did this weekend. I was taking shots of stuff for THREADLINGS in preparation for a limited grand opening this Saturday. I am still going to go through with it even though I didn't get half the stuff completed that I originally planned.

So far I have seven items to post and I had so much fun photographing them. I really have no idea what I am doing but I am giddy nonetheless. We will see what happens. Jeff and I keep joking that we will be able to retire early because of my tissue cases. Heck, why not?

This coming week holds much talk of THREADLINGS and the little bits that I have made so stay tuned!

Your week off to a busy-but-good start too?

No comments:

Post a Comment