Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March, You Sly Girl.

Oh man, it's March.

From the sound of things I am not the only one surprised and feeling as though she snuck up on us. Oh we are glad she is here though.

With our new calendar month came some of these little pretties that snuck up on me too. It has been fun poking around and finding neat little spaces in our new yard. Much, much more of that to come.

March sure is full for us out here. Lots of special birthdays, some wedding planning going on (my baby sis!) and the first of two bridal showers that I am so lucky to host this year. I am not even going to get into how the school year has already peaked and is moving quickly towards summer break. Really. It is around the corner, believe it or not folks.

Plus-I haven't talked myself out of opening THREADLINGS over on Etsy yet so I am busily prepping for a first day of Spring grand opening. Oh boy. I am sweating. Anybody have spring allergies and in desperate need of embroidered tissue cases? Me and my silly shop sure hope so...

What does this month have in store for you?

Happy, Happy March!




2 comments:

  1. I love the shop name and the concept. It's a little panicky to open a shop, isn't it? I think you'll do ok, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. Should be fun, even with the jitters... :)

    ReplyDelete