Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Fall Glow Goin' On.

I am off to sit down under a cozy blanket and work a bit on my first garment of crochet. It's a dress for Minna. I am very excited about it even with the doubts I have in my skill level. We all just have to wait to see how it turns out. Luckily that girl of mine really can wear the heck outta anything and I am sure a wonky crochet dress will be no exception.

(It's this pattern. How perfect is the name?)


But before I go grab that hook...

here's some glow-y...

warm and pretty...

rusty colored...

orange-y, random Fall photos I have floating around.

Happy end-o-the-week everybody!



4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how it turns out! Arielle and I are quilting this weekend - wish us luck.

    xoxo michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos to get me feeling Fall-ish. We're finally starting to see cooler weather, but it's still getting warm enough in the day that I don't feel quite "there" yet. I need to be able to wear sweaters and boots, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You pretty much miss fall here if you blink, so I am trying to keep the camera out. :) good luck on the quilting Michele! I bet it will come together beautifully. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete