Friday, July 15, 2011

This Moment and Comin' Close To The Golden Coast!

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Soule (SouleMama)

So here is my moment from the week. I love it.

But at this very moment I am trying to hurry and post so I can get back to business packing and cleaning. I am about done. I really like to come home to an unloaded dishwasher and made beds. You like that too? It really is worth the last minute scrambling to come home and throw your dirty laundry and junk down on the floor of a tidy house.

I may post some wordless snapshots during our trip if I can. You know I will be taking many photos of our beach days and giggly-jumping-up-and-down reunions and good times. If I don't get to a computer, I will have tons to share when we return.

We will also be preparing for our chicks almost immediately after we land! Truly, you don't want to miss that. :)

For now, carry on with your fun summery days.
We sure will be- California style!
See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. I am counting down the days sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip, Natalie, not Angie!! tee hee!! so sorry about that!! xoxomichele

    ReplyDelete