Friday, May 27, 2011

this moment.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Soule (SouleMama)



Just throwin' an FYI out there, this weekend marks a special anniversary. Oh, just a certain marriage of mine, is all. I may have to break my wordless weekend rule to chat about it a little. I mean, it's no big deal, only 12 years. (12 YEARS! tee hee.)

Not only that, it's Kodiak's legendary Crab Fest this weekend too. We are going, rain or shine and I can't wait to report back on what we think. Heard there is some sort of inside-out burger and other crazy must-sees. Gonna be fun!

Hope you have a fun weekend too!


1 comment:

  1. Did you get your Bruin Burger? Yum - my favorite. Oh yeah, we've even seen snow on Memorial Day weekend. If you get sun for Crab Festival, it's rare and a bonus. N

    ReplyDelete