Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coming Soon...

Well, when I get a crazy idea while snuggling (and snuggling) with a wiggly girl that took an extra long time to fall asleep tonight, I sure don't waste any time putting it into motion!

It's in motion.

May I present, my very own Project 365!


Yup. It's my two favorite creative things, embroidery and photography.
We will see what happens.
I hope I don't wake up tomorrow
with that "morning after" feeling of regret.
Because, I didn't think this through.
Really, I don't normally do this sort of thing.

It just, sort of, haaap-pened...

Wish me luck and please join me. Pretty please?


Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Now that's ambitious! I'll have to FB and Tweet this one for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't scare me! ;) I think I can, I think I can...

    ReplyDelete