Friday, March 30, 2012

This Moment.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

-Amanda Soule (SouleMama)

This week has been busy! Lots of indoor creating/goofing off going on. We have had so many fun moments even though we are missing somebody. J is away for school and a quick visit to see family. Hope he doesn't melt in temps above 40 degrees.

Check out this moment from March 31st, last year....

I am amazed looking at this and then looking out the window. We can't even see those rocks because they are covered in 3 feet of snow still! It is slowly melting away as I am sure, Jeff is right now. We all want him to hurry home to stomp in puddles with us.

The melt has created many new lakes around town that will have to be included on updated maps. Just huge bodies of water. Huge! I look forward to seeing the ground. I know it is coming, I can't help wishing it to hurry too, sometimes.

So, in whatever phase of thaw you are experiencing,
happy happy weekend to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment