Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Making a switch...


Hi all!

Someday I hope to be in the portrait photography business. 

But for the time being, I am in the photograph-the-family-day-to-day-business and I have found my calling. 

Thanks to Mary:), I have been inspired to the bone by a beauteous-blog called Blue Yonder. Creator/Mom Stefani, does super cool projects and activities with her boys and documents every minute with her warm, dreamy natural light photographs. Those are the moments and pictures I am always after. 

It dawned on me that I have the kids, the camera and the amazing backdrop to create something similar.

More importantly, I have the lovely friends and family near and far that I want to share them with. Photos are the best way to keep in touch with family members that happen to live, oh I don't know, on the East Coast or somewheres:)

So, for all you folks wondering "What's goin' on out in Two Rock?", this is the photo-blog for you.

Please stay tuned for; "An Intro To Two Rock Fire" and "The Fort-Under Construction"

With love and excitement,
Natalie



1 comment:

  1. What would you do if your son or daughter started to date?

    ReplyDelete