Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Defined.

Firstly, Spring is defined by even less time, all the way upstairs on the computer fooling with pictures and posting here. Outside is where everything is happening. If it is light out, which is from 6:30am til around 10:00pm right now, I cant justify being at my desk. 

This is when my bedtime starts to get very, very late.


It's also defined by sitting on the deck. In actual chairs just pulled out of storage, and kids forgetting long sleeves.


Spending most of the week in footwear other than boots.


Friend's kites.


Lingering at the beach instead of speed walking right on through because you are frozen.


More park time.


Walking a bit further and having thawed hands for climbing and swinging.


Increased time at the gym for soccer...


 ...and at the dance studio, readying for recitals.


And for me, Spring means color creeping into my blackwork. 

Makes me quite happy.


1 comment: