Friday, March 22, 2013

this moment and some notes


{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 



We had a busy and kind of exciting week.

We were out of doors a lot. (Some feathery ones did the opposite.)

Much progress happening in the little house out back. Someday, I will compile photos of the transformative journey that thing has been through to share. I mostly can't remember what phase it is in at a given moment.

I shared some embroidery with many supportive folks on the island. More on that next week. (It was awesome.)

We had dry, sunny days that were still very chilly, but more the Spring kind of chilly. The chilly that is freezing to me, but warm to the kids. The coat/no coat battles are beginning again.

Spring must really be here. Hello.

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. We can't seem to decide if it's really Spring here yet. One day it's freezing with inches of snow piling up, the next it's balmy and sunshiny. I'll be glad to settle into true Spring any day now.

    ReplyDelete